Tameshiwari Session

Today my Dojo in Mönchengladbach, where I practice Kyokushin Karate, organized a 試割 (Tameshiwari) session with barbecue afterwards. Every member of the school brought spruce or similar wood and food. Our Sensei, Rolf, asked a local butcher to prepare two bricks of ice on the scale of one meter in length and about twenty centimeters in diameter. What he got was eighty centimeters in length and thirty centimeters in diameter, but he brought it anyway - and broke the ice in two halves with a 回蹴 (mawashi geri). I took videos of everybody's Tameshiwari test with my faithful Fuji Finepix 4500 I acquired in Japan five years ago, but sometime inbetween the data storage card suddenly issued an error, so I can't put the video online (yet), hopefully I can recover a few recordings. Until that, take a look at these tests.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment