How much spam do you get? In my case, it's between 60-150 spam mails a day, which is about 81% of all emails I get. Lately, it's not only spam that's annoying. Early in the morning, we have regularily Jehovah's Witnesses at our doorstep, besides people ringing our bell to drop advertisement several times a day (and everyone claims to be the mail(wo)man - living on the fourth floor, I don't feel like checking every time), salesmen, phone company agents trying to sell new products and what not. I haven't gotten spit yet, but that might be only a matter of time. Anyway. Now I got spam, that really, really crossed the fine line of decency. A friend of mine has a boyfriend, he's some kind of therapist. Opening our letterbox, I found advertisement for some kind of Lovers Journey and partner therapy from a doctor for depth psychology and other workshops, charging between 150 and 1000 Euros. The before mentioned boyfriend was one of the conductors - I was tempted to fill his name into the application as partner therapy seems something he needs far more than I (we) do. Being divorced and a more or less single parent with psychological issues he really ought to work out, he's not the kind of person I would go to for counseling. Meeting him the next time will be interesting. "Friendly spam" hit the fan.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment