I've been using Skype for a while now since the company I'm working at uses it for communication between our office and tele-workers. I've also registered at Sipgate as they issue free VoiceIP phone numbers, and use it with X-Lite. Skype's quality is far better, and yet almost nobody knows my sipgate phone number, but that could change sooner or earlier. Beside those offers, Freenet and their iPhone include 100 free minutes, so I signed up as well - but today it got even better:

Today somebody posted a news in usenet, a company called Voipbuster offers free calls to any regular phone in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland and United Kingdom! Just tested the quality, it's comparable to mobile phones. I wonder how long they can keep this offer, they will have a hard time generating money if calls are completely free. Too bad Skype won't be offering SIP support ...ever.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger TG said ... 4/18/2005 08:52:00 PM

P.S.: The quality of Voipbuster was acceptable when I called myself, but another call today to northern Germany was horrible.    



» Post a Comment