I-House people on the net

Unsuspectingly surfing the net again, I clicked my way from Coming Anarchy over to Japundit and then to Pixelscribbles, I suddenly read of Justin Klein's descriptions of his amazing experiences at Ritsumeikan University - currently a 留学生 (foreign student) at Rits! There're also pictures of of Kyoto - 懐かしい! - and the new I-House - there are two now and I heard they're building another one. There're other I-House bloggers as well, take a look at dubious adventures, Bootleg YHM and Yamasama. I read Mutantfrog's weblog before, but didn't know he studied at Rits, too.

Justin Klein and Mutantfrog added to Blogroll.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Anonymous said ... 6/23/2005 04:44:00 PM

Yeah, all three of us at mutantfrog.com (MF, Adamu, and Saru) spent time at Rits. I was there from 2002-2003 on the "One Year Program."

Thanks for the post on Rits blogs. I've been planning a kind of series on Japan blogging for a while and those links will help!    



» Post a Comment